All of our positions are full time, offer on the job training and an opportunity for growth. Company health insurance, vision, dental and 401k are available.
Eugene Store - Pool Construction Worker
Emerald Pool and Patio is look for a new member to join its Pool Construction team. Emerald Pool and Patio is a family-owned business serving the community of Eugene since 1955. From the beautiful outdoor pools at Camp Harlow and the Eugene Country Club to the elegant indoor swimming pools at Sheldon and the Dixon Aquatic Center, we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business. EPP continues to be a leader in the pool, patio, and spa industry year after year. Respect, kindness, excellence, honesty, integrity, and professionalism are the pillars we lean on for every decision we make in our day-to-day operations. These shared values and attitudes help breed the culture and character we continuously strive for. EPP offers on the job training and numerous opportunities for advancement. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Position: Pool Construction Worker
Position Overview: This position requires individuals to excavate earth, place rebar, set and remove concreate forms, install PVC piping, tile, plaster and other pool related construction materials.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Highschool diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Clean motor vehicle report (MVR)
- Previous work experience in construction is a plus
- Valid US driver’s license
- Place and tie rebar
- Set and remove concreate forms
- Demolition and cleanup of construction materials
- Tile, masonry, plaster and concreate work
- Additional responsibilities may be added at the discretion of management
- Outside in various weather conditions
- Drive company vehicle
- Lifting 75lbs, 150lbs team lifting
- Construction environment
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Vacation plan
- Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4pm
- Overtime and Saturdays, as needed
- May travel out of town for multiple days at a time