All of our positions are full time, offer on the job training and an opportunity for growth. Company health insurance, vision, dental and 401k are available.
Eugene Store - Sales Assistant
Emerald Pool and Patio is look for a new member to join its Customer Service team. Emerald Pool and Patio is a family-owned business serving the community of Eugene since 1955. From the beautiful outdoor pools at Camp Harlow and the Eugene Country Club to the elegant indoor swimming pools at Sheldon and the Dixon Aquatic Center, we strive for excellence in every aspect of our business. EPP continues to be a leader in the pool, patio, and spa industry year after year. Respect, kindness, excellence, honesty, integrity, and professionalism are the pillars we lean on for every decision we make in our day-to-day operations. These shared values and attitudes help breed the culture and character we continuously strive for. EPP offers on the job training and numerous opportunities for advancement. We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Position: Sales Assistant
Position Overview: Daily customer service associate tasks include assisting customers with questions about products, assisting the sales team with daily tasks, arrange show room as needed, keep showroom clean, answering of phones, data entry and becoming knowledgeable of inventory.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Highschool diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Retail / customer service experience preferred
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Interacting with customers and identifying their needs
- Product labeling and placement
- Inventory control
- Point of sale transactions (cash, credit card, check, billing accounts)
- Ensuring show room is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion
- Answer customer phone calls
- Additional responsibilities may be added at the discretion of management
- Self-starter with good time management skills
- Indoor sales desk
- Retail environment
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Vacation plan
- Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm (Schedule will vary depending on location)
- Sunday and an additional day of the week off
- Overtime, as needed